Singer Sunitha became Pawan Kalyan aunt


Celebrity singer Sunitha is one person who is continually being swamped with acting offers although she admits that she is not too keen on it.

Some time back there was news that she would be seen in a Pawan Kalyan movie but she apparently never took the plunge.

Says Sunitha, “I have good recognition as a singer and am very busy in this discipline. I also do dubbing for select heroines and still double up as a television host occasionally. Needless to say, I am hard pressed for time and thoroughly enjoying my work. 

Acting is different and the respect you get is dependent on the kinds of roles you do apart from the success of the movies. It involves a lot of tension and I am still not decided on acting”.

Industry sources however say that it is only a matter of time before this singer, blessed with striking looks makes her debut on the silver screen as well.


Services

Popular Posts